Our ultimate aim is to provide you with an unforgettable and relaxing experience. We would like to maximise your visit and enjoy the services on offer. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
In consideration of other guests we request you to turn your cell phone off/ silent mode while in the Spa.
- Clothing: Due to the generous usage of oil in Ayurvedic treatments please bring a change of old clothes. We provide you with robe and slippers and disposable under wear during your treatment. Please feel free to bring your own undergarments.
- Special requests: Please advice the staff if you are under any medical treatment or you are pregnant.
Or if you would simply like us to customise a package to your needs.
- Kids: Though we are a kid’s friendly spa, we request that you not allow your child to run around or make loud noises while in the Spa. If you have any concern please talk to the staff.
- Alcohol and Smoking: Spa is alcohol and smoking free area, we highly recommend not to consume alcohol before and after the treatment as it will undermine the therapeutic value of the treatment.
- Parking: There is plenty of off street parking located behind the premises.
- Cancellation Policy: We require a minimum of 24 hrs notice for any cancellations without incurring a charge. Without this notification you are charged in full.
213 Ponsonby Road
Phone 09 360 0007
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm